- 2 pounds mixed new potatoes, washed and cut in half
- 1 pound fresh green beans, washed and trimmed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, washed
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter (optional)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
Place potatoes and green beans in a glass baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Toss gently to coat everything with the olive oil.
Bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until just tender. Add the cherry tomatoes and parsley and toss. Bake for an additional 5 – 10 minutes or just until tomato skin begins to split.
Remove from oven and toss with 1 tablespoon butter. you can skip the butter and add a bit more olive oil or skip this step all together depending on how you like your vegetables. Add more salt to taste and serve. This dish can be covered with tin foil and kept warm until ready to serve. It will stay warm for about 20 minutes.