- 2 pounds waxy potatoes, peeled (redskins or Yukon golds)
- 2 – 3 tablespoons olive oil, to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped (1 teaspoon is using dried)
- Coarse Sea Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Cut potatoes into even sized chunks about 2 inches square. Place in glass baking dish and drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with herbs, salt and pepper. Place pan in oven for 30 minutes, turning after 15 minutes. Brush with melted butter and serve.